PVC Spiral Suction Hose
PVC Spiral Suction hoses are used in industrial and agricultural applications for pumping and transferring needs. They are used for transferring water from wells, dams, and tanks to fields. Suitable for conveying liquid, powder, and granular material. A PVC spiral suction hose is a flexible and lightweight hose designed for suction applications. It is constructed with a spiral reinforcement made of a rigid PVC helix, which provides both structural support and flexibility. The inner and outer layers are typically made of PVC material, ensuring durability and resistance to abrasion, weathering, and chemicals. PVC spiral suction hoses are known for their excellent flow characteristics and are available in various sizes to accommodate different suction needs.
- Tube: Flexible plasticized PVC – Smooth.
- Reinforcement: Rigid white PVC helix.
- Cover: Flexible plasticized PVC – Smooth
- Application: For Suction And Delivery Of Water, Mineral Water, Liquids, etc.Industries, Buildings, agriculture and constructions.
- Temp. Range. : – 5 ̊C to +60 ̊C (23°F to 140°F)
Specification of PVC Spiral Suction Hose – Smooth Cover
The PVC spiral suction hose finds application in a wide range of industries and scenarios, including:
- Agriculture: It is used for irrigation, water transfer, and suction of liquids and slurries in agricultural operations.
- Construction: The hose is employed for dewatering, drainage, and suction of debris, sediment, and construction materials.
- Mining: It is utilized for dewatering, suction of slurry and mine tailings, and general mining operations.
- Industrial: The hose is suitable for the suction of liquids, powders, granules, and abrasive materials in various industrial processes.
- Marine: It finds application in marine environments for the suction of water, bilge pumping, and transfer of liquids.
- Waste Management: PVC spiral suction hoses are used in waste management operations for the suction and transfer of liquids and slurries.
|Part No.||Size||I.D.||Thickness||Length||W.P.||Bend Radius||Weight|